Friday, August 9, 2013

Flannel Friday - Hey Diddle Diddle

Nursery rhymes are a great addition to any story time!  These classic rhymes are easy to use at a moment’s notice because we typically already know the words!  What better way to teach new little ones these rhymes, but with a fun flannel set to accompany it.
Hey Diddle Diddle
 

   Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed,
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

This week I am using this flannel as part of my nighttime/moon theme, but I am excited to use it again and again!
--- Miss Kristie

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I am particularly in awe of your paint job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Kristie! Where did your patterns come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't use patterns for this set. I drew them myself!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful felt pieces. Think it may be time to do mine over. Thanks for the inspiration. ~ jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am happy I got to share them with everyone!

      Delete